Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Botanical Bliss Trio

 
For my July Stamp Club I decided to introduce to my ladies the Botanical Bliss bundle. I was a bit stretched for time, so I decided to CASe the Catty with the tag as I really love the use of the Crumb Cake and the Wood Textures DSP, and the pop of colour is the Blackberry Bliss ribbon, which is retired but I am still building up my stock of the new colour ribbons so it was a good opportunity to use up this one.
 
 
Number 2 in the trio is a card using the same colours as the tag, and I also introduced the new Petal Pink from the Subtles Collection, with the Crumb Cake Card front embossed using one of the Petal Pair embossing folders. The base card colour is Soft Suede.
 
 
Number 3 in the trio is an easel card - I love how this turned out! I borrowed the stem framelit from the Petals and More set to add a little bit of texture to the top and bottom of the tag front of the card. Sadly, I used up the last of the retired Blackberry Bliss ribbon - but a good excuse to order some of the new colours!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment