Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A New Blog, A New Start

Hi there! Welcome to my new blog! As my blog title states, a new blog, a new start.....
Ok, so you thought I had vanished off the face of the earth, well I am still here, and still a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! Life got a little busier for me and I realised I hadn't blogged in over a year! I also realised I miss the excitement of blogging and sharing my new stamping creations with you! My previous blog at www.cathyclark.com.au was a little tedious to use and so, with much deliberation, I have decided to simplify matters, so here I am! Unfortunately I am unable to export my old blog across to this one, but you are welcome to click on the link above and take a look, it will expire at the end of February next year. So now I'm starting afresh, and planning to commit to at least one post a week. I still have some work to do setting this one up, so you may see some changes along the way including a new Blog Header (this one's been around for a while now!) This may take a little time, as I also work full time, but ...."Bit by Bit" (my motto lately).... I'll get there!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment